March 3, 2022, virtual meeting
The SSIEM-DG welcomes all metabolic dietitians and nutritionists to the 1st SSIEM-DG RESEARCH MEETING!
It is important to underline that this meeting welcomes all dietitians and nutritionists performing clinical and academic research in the field of IMD. Membership of SSIEM-DG is not mandatory to contribute and attend. Please also note that there are no attendance fees.
The SSIEM-DG invites submission of abstracts on Research in Dietetics and Inherited Metabolic Disorders to be considered for oral presentation at the first SSIEM-DG research VIRTUAL meeting for professionals, on Thursday, 3rd March 2022.
The final deadline for abstracts will be 26th January 2022. This is your opportunity to share the work you have done. We particularly encourage young and new researchers to submit an abstract. Abstracts can be submitted after registering for the meeting. Please find the registration form below.
Each oral presentation will be allocated a maximum of 15 minutes including questions. Corresponding authors will be informed of acceptance by 9th February 2022.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
- Showcase nutrition and dietetic research in IMD through oral presentations.
- Actively communicate research ideas and findings.
- Interact and share ideas with both young investigators and established researchers across the globe.
- Provide opportunity for young dietetic researchers to learn about the research areas of their peers.
- Develop a foundation for cross-border collaboration among dietetic researchers.
- Learn about latest research tools and research technologies.
There is not a registration fee.
Every participant needs to register to the meeting to receive the meeting link to the virtual platform.
Please note that even when you submit an abstract, you still need to register.
De Registration is closed.